Tales of a Yankee Hobbit

On the life and mind of a traveler in Divaland. Think Samuel Pepys plus Anaïs Nin plus mid-life. Or not.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Claremont, CA, United States

I am a singer of the soprano variety who thinks. A lot. I also read and rant. Single and aunt-y. Why Yankee Hobbit? Because I'm from Buffalo, NY and my Mom once called me her little Hobbit because of all of my adventures.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Addendum/update

Oops! Forgot to let you know where we are on The Project. As of when I left Houston, the total number of pounds fired from their previously tenured positions was 61.

The astonished looks have begun. Woot!

I'm hoping at the very least to stay there whilst I am away-- if not actually send a few more packing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home